Become a Member – Membership with the CAS is one way to show your support for child advocacy in our communities. Membership increases public awareness of our programs and services and your ideas and opinions are valued. Becoming a member entitles you to vote at our Annual General Meeting, held in June each year.
Eligibility for Membership
You may become a member of the Society if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older;
- Reside or work in the Counties of Haldimand or Norfolk;
- Are an Ontario Corporation, who conducts business in the Counties of Haldimand or Norfolk;
- Complete a membership form, pay annual membership fee and attend an annual meeting;
- Are not a person adverse in interest to the society (determined at the discretion of the Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors).