As a part of our Radiothon and efforts to make this fundraiser a community success we have issued an office challenge. Proceeds from the Little Dreams, Big Dreams fundraiser will go towards the Fresh Air Fund that sends children in our communities to camp and helps them participate in recreational activities. Proceeds will also go towards bursaries for youth in CASHN care and one community youth interested in a career in Social Work or a similar field.
The contest rules are simple:
- We are asking each office to make a donation to Little Dreams, Big Dreams/Fresh Air Fund. How much you give is entirely up to you.
- If you are not in a position to make a donation we ask that you request a Radiothon poster and display it in your place of business to help us promote this important event. You will then become eligible for the grand prize draw.
- If you wish to make a pledge please call locally: (519) 587-5437 or long distance: 1-888-CAS-KIDS. You can also email your pledge to email@example.com. Please include the name of a contact person, business name and type, phone number and address and the amount you are pledging.
- All information collected from contestants will be used for internal purposes only. The Children’s Aid Society of Haldimand and Norfolk will not sell or otherwise disclose to third parties any personal Information that it has obtained from this contest.
- In order to be eligible for prize draws, your donations or emails must be received by 4:00 pm on April 27, 2009. However, you do not have to make a donation to be eligible for the grand prize, simply email us to let us know that you have displayed our poster.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw on April 28, 2009 and announced on the day of the Radiothon.
- The Grand prize will consist of an advertising package for your business that will include one month of advertising from Moose FM, 92.9 in Caledonia, it was also include a full colour ad from the Simcoe Reformer and a black and white newspaper ad from the Regional News This Week in Haldimand County. The Grand Prize Winner will further win a weekend car rental from Enterprise car rentals and an office pizza lunch from Boston Pizza.
- The prizes as described are subject to the rules and requirements of the prize sponsors. Any advertisements would have to adhere to journalistic standards and rules prescribed by the respective radio and newspaper prize sponsors. Prizes from Boston Pizza and Enterprise Car Rentals would be subject to their internal business and promotional policies and rules.
- The second prize winner will win an office pizza lunch from Boston Pizza.
- Your donations can be sent to: Little Dreams, Big Dreams
The Children’s Aid Society of Haldimand and Norfolk
70 Town Centre Drive, Townsend, Ontario, N0A 1S0
Fax: (519) 587-3627
- Once again, you can also email your pledges to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to May 1. On the day of the Radiothon please call Moose FM 92.9 in Caledonia toll free at 1-866-477-1089 or locally at 289-284-1070.
- Please include the name of your business or organization, the name of a contact person, the nature of your business and a phone number with your donation.
- The Children’s Aid Society of Haldimand and Norfolk reserves the right to be the final arbitrator in any dispute that may arise as a result of this contest.
- The prize winners will be announced on air and interviewed live on the day of the Radiothon, May 1, 2009. Prize winners will also appear in the Simcoe Reformer or the Regional News this Week.
- Listen to 92.9 Moose FM on May 1, 2009 between 6 am to 6 pm for a chance to win individual prizes from Etnies, Bell and more. You can also listen online at: www.moosefm.com/ckjn1/
For further information on the contest or details contact Igor Bubic, Public Relations Coordinator of CASHN at 1-888-CAS-KIDS (ext 239) or locally at (519) 587-5437 (ext 239).